Study at Budapest Metropolitan University in Hungary (Schengen)
Minimum 50% marks on last qualification.
All Applicants require proving language skills on online interview.
Why Study at BMU.
1. Internationally recognized and accredited degrees various state scholarships and funding possibilities for incoming students
2. Largest art institution in Hungary
3. Several Bachelor, Master and MBA programs taught fully in English
4. 1000+ international students from 90 countries
5. 800 internship opportunities all over the World
6. 180+ partner universities for exchange programs
7. Double degree possibility with Coventry University (UK) in International Business
Reasons to study in Budapest:
• Bachelor and Master Degrees granted by Hungarian higher education institutions are recognized in all EU countries
• Western- European way of life, yet affordable living expenses
• Free movement within the European Union
• "World’s best cultural and entertainment venues for the young crowd” – Lonely Planet
• Second best city in the World- Condé Nast Traveler