Study in Top Swedish UniversStudy in Top Swedish Universities.
1. Sweden ranks among the world’s most innovative nations. Another is that investment in research is among the highest in the world in relation to GDP.
2. The entire Swedish higher education system is ranked as one of the best in the world, and several Swedish universities are ranked by the Times Higher Education and the Academic Ranking of World Universities as being among the world’s best.
3. Swedish universities are well-adapted to the needs of international students, and Sweden consistently ranks in the top three in the world for English proficiency. You’ll be able to use English with everyone you meet, from the classroom to city the Centre.
4. Many degree programs in Sweden include internships, which are a great way to get real-world experience while you build your professional network. If you’re interested in research, doing a master’s in Sweden can be a great way to make the contacts you’ll need to carry on and do a PhD.
5. If you receive a job offer while you’re still studying here, you can apply for a work permit and enjoy the work-life balance that Sweden is famous for.
6. International students can work in Sweden. Though your studies are your number-one priority, there’s no legal limit to the amount of hours international students can work during their studies. After completing your studies, you can apply to extend your residence permit to look for work for up to six months. (If you do want to work, learning Swedish is important – it’s often a requirement for jobs).
7. Swedish society is known for its inclusiveness and equality – you may have heard Sweden referred to as the most equal country in the world
Requirement / Information:
For Bachelor: HSC (Min GPA: 3.00)/ A Level
For Master’s: Bachelor Degree (Min CGPA: 2.5).
IELTS -6.5 or No IELTS Required for ‘A’ Levels, Private & Public Universities Graduate with Medium Instruction English.
Duration: Bachelor- 3 years, Master’s: 1-1.5 years.
Tuition fees: Around 3.5 lacs to 7 lacs per semester.
Student can send tuition fees after admission confirmation.
Spouse and dependents can accompany you.
PR after graduation.
2014 © All Rights Reserved -- Eurolink BD. Coded by | Login